Monday, October 5, 2009

The End That Marks New Beginning









This is my ride since May 2007. It's been with me since then. Major Issues? Yes it have.

1. November 2008, on my way to putrajaya, speeding at 120km/h, suddenly pop! All warning lights were lit. But engine stalled. Pulled over immediately as i'm on the innermost lane. Try to crank few secs, but failed. Called AAM, and as that guy about to tow my car, I asked her to peep into the opened oil cap, to see whether the cam rotates or not while i crank the engine. Not move at all. I knew i will spend at least RM1K+++, as the timing belt snapped. I bought this car as a used unit, been registering 92,xxxKM on its odometer. I asked the towkay to change the belt, and hesaid "yes, I'll do that!".... So i've no suspect that it will snap prematurely. But never trust salesperson, they'll held no reponsibility once it is sold, what more if it is a used unit. Spent RM1400 over the repair bill. It is not entirely her fault, i must said....

2. I have my parking lot specially reserved for me. Location: Basement. But since parking is really scarce, some punters dare to park their cars inside my lot if they found it is empty after 9.00am.... I did came before 8.00am, but for some reasons, i had to leave the building and return again few hous later. It is my habit to switch the headlamps on while entering tunnel or basement parking, for safety purpose. When i approached my lot, someone else has parked his car inside mine, and i had to park elsewhere. Exiting the basement carpark, I forgot to switch the headlamps off. Guess you know what happened next. Dead flat battery. That's the second problems encountered. Negligence.

3. While taking a stroll with my wife in shah alam, suddenly the temp shoot up, but thankfully, has not entered the red zone. The radiator gave way. I must say this is the only "real" trouble my baby ever gave to me. It can't be avoided even if i follow strict maintenance schedule.


Decided to sell my baby off. And I did. So here are some pics of her, in it's cleanest state possible. I took a day off because I want to clean this baby on my final day I posses her and secondly, because I'm too excited to have my new ride. Naza Bijak Bestari. Apala punya nama... tak commercial langsung!

There you go!